Disaster Risk Reduction: A Road of Opportunities
We would like to share with you a call for submission of policy briefs / articles for the DRR Edition of the Youth Science-Policy Interface Publication coordinated by the UN Major Group for Children & Youth.
- Priority 1: Understanding disaster risk.
- Priority 2: Strengthening disaster risk governance to manage disaster risk.
- Priority 3: Investing in disaster risk reduction for resilience.
- Priority 4: Enhancing disaster preparedness for effective response and to “Build Back Better”
– All submission must be authored or co-authored by someone 30 years or below.
– All submissions to the SPI journal must be in English.
– All submissions must be uploaded through this form or sent by email to email@example.com
– All submission must be below 2000 words (above 1000), including title and text in figures, follow suggested format here.
– Citations should be done using footnotes with MLA Format. Text references should be in inserted using numerical superscripts.
– Please use 12-point, Cambria Font for submissions on word using two columns per page.