Periperi U (IRDR ICoE REaL) is a research alliance for disaster risk reduction focusing on the risk education and learning. The summary of annual report for the period May 2017 to May 2018 is now released. In the executive summary, the following achievements are highlighted:
- Demonstrated capacity for ‘going to scale’
- New risk and resilience curricula for 2019-20
- Deepening risk knowledge and strengthening local risk governance
- A commitment to partnership and ‘local to global’ collaboration
- A vigorous Pan-African partnership and energetic secretariat
The full Annual Report will be available in a few weeks later.