The IRDR IPO is now in the process of contacting all persons who submitted abstracts for the consideration of the Conference Organising Committee. Here are general and specific information for both oral and poster presenters.
Information for All Presenters
- All presenters must register for the Conference online, https://www.ciccst.net/conf/visitor/confmanagee.asp?cnfid=1521, by 15 March 2014, to ensure inclusion of their contribution in the programme.
- Registration fees for presenters have been waived. When filling out the registration form, select “Invited Delegate” as your Registration Type, which shows there is no registration fee.
- You will need your abstracts’ ID#s to complete your registrations. Beginning with “T…,” this number was sent in a confirmation email once your abstracts were successfully submitted via the abstract online form. Please contact email@example.com if you do not have your abstracts’ ID#s.
- English is the official language of the Conference. All oral and poster presentations must be prepared in English.
- If you are unable to present your paper at the Conference, please contact the Organising Committee as soon as possible to either withdraw your abstract or to advise that another author will present on your behalf. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about this as soon as possible.
Information for Oral Presenters
- Please see the Conference programme for the sessions, dates and times of your respective presentations.
- Each presenter will be scheduled for a 15-minutes presentation.
- We kindly ask that you submit your PowerPoint presentations to email@example.com beginning the week of Monday, 26 May.
- Presenters are invited to submit their full papers (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 April 2014, for publication in the Conference Proceedings. Your paper must be accompanied by the 2nd Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (IRDR) Conference Copyright and Consent Form, granting us the copyright to use the manuscript for the Conference Proceedings.
Information for Poster Presenters
- Poster boards provided for poster sessions are 90cm wide and 240cm high. Please design your poster in portrait orientation on AO size paper, and include the poster’s title, author name(s) and affiliation(s).
- When preparing your poster, please clearly indicate the sections and sequence of your materials. Keep it simple. Your poster must also be readable from a distance.