The following are the expected outcomes of the AIRDR project:
- An assessment of integrated research on disaster risk.
- A guideline on assessing the effectiveness of integrated research on disaster risk, which includes consideration of the methodology, criteria, factors, and the process of conducting such an assessment.
- Identification and development of a long-term scientific research as references for scientific input and investment in IRDR research.
Additional outcomes to be generated by AIRDR include:
- An AIRDR forum with full engagement of the international scientific research community.
- Integrated research on disaster risk stimulated at the national, regional and global levels.
- Establishment of a baseline and potential outline for future science investments.
- Engagement and education of a young generation of researchers and practitioners during the AIRDR development process.