FORIN Studies Review:
- Arabella Fraser, Shona Patterson and Mark Pelling (2014). A Review of the FORIN Methodology and Existing FORIN Case Studies
- [This review is a product of the EU FP7 funded PEARL (Preparing for Extreme and Rare events in coastal regions) project]
- Hui-Hsuan Yang, Su-Ying Chen, Sung-Ying Chien , and Wei-Sen Li (2014). Forensic Investigation of Typhoon Morakot Disaster: Nansalu and Daniao Village Case Study
Follow-on Project Reports from the 2012 Advanced Institute on FORIN:
- C. Kendra Gotangco Castillo, Jairus Josol, Michael Padilla, John Paolo Dalupang, Justin See and Raiza Elumba (2013). Harmonizing FORIN for Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Management to Develop Multi-Sectoral Narratives for Metro Manila.
- Tailin Huang, Hsiang-Chieh Lee, Hui-Hsuan Yang and Chung-Sheng Lee (2013). Towards a Generic Framework for Synthesizing the Societal Disturbance from Typhoon Morakot.
- Sopon Naruchaikusol, Malin Beckman, and Junko Mochizuki (2013). Disaster Response and Adaptive Capacity of Upland Communities in the Face of Increasing Climate Risk: A discussion of changing livelihoods, land use, and natural resource management in Northern Thailand.
- Decibel V. Faustino-Eslava (2013). Predictive Forensics for Averting Possible Disasters: A FORIN Template for Tackling Issues Related to the Valley Fault System and the Angat Dam in Luzon, Philippines. [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3]
FORIN Background Documents:
- Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (2011). Forensic Investigations of Disasters: The FORIN Project (IRDR FORIN Publication No. 1) . Beijing: Integrated Research on Disaster Risk.
- Burton, Ian (2010). Forensic Disaster Investigations in Depth: A New Case Study Model. Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development, Vol. 52 No. 5, pp. 36-41 (September/October 2010 issue)